Toronto Life August 2007 featuring Clubland in the Entertainment District
- Clubland The kids are hammered. The cops are overwhelmed. The condo owners have had it. Are we having fun yet?
- Breakfast of Champions Break out the bubbly: the city's top chefs are serving brunch;
- Mr. Right Why John Tory is Dalton McGuinty's worst nightmare;
- Pleasures of Parkdale Seven Drake-free reasons to visit Queen West.
Condition: Very Good Used Condition.
About Toronto Life Magazine:
- Toronto Life is a monthly Canadian magazine about entertainment, politics and life in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Established in 1966, it currently has a total readership of 863,000 and is published by St. Joseph Media, which also owns the tourism magazine Where Canada (published in several large cities), Fashion, Wish, Wedding Bells, and several smaller magazines. The current editor-in-chief is Sarah Fulford, who succeeded long-time editor John Macfarlane.
- Toronto Life also publishes a number of yearly lifestyle guides about the city, for example Entertaining and Food and Wine, which are available free to subscribers.
- Catering to a continually more affluent readership, Toronto Life focuses on products and services that are high-end in nature.