Martha Stewart Living June 2005 Issue 139 Back Issue
Theme: The Colors of Summer
Bead Board's bright new look . Fresh-picked Strawberries . Flower Arranging 101 . Burgers : basics and beyond.
Condition: Excellent used condition ... clean, no tears, no dog ears; a substantial and well produced magazine.
- Flower Arranging 101 -- a quick course in how to create bountiful, original floral bouquets
- Flipping Burgers -- mouth-watering variations on an American icon
- Updating Eyelet -- discover how it can lighten up the bedroom, bath, dining room, and more
- Strawberries -- a handful of tips for picking the best berries, and must-have recipes
- Bead Board Decor -- this inexpensive wood paneling can be used in impressively elegant ways
- Variegation -- striped, splotched, or spotted with color, variegated foliage brings visual interest to any landscape.
- dessert of the month -- tangy-sweet rhubarb topping gives color and flavor to creamy vanilla pudding
- what to bring to the picnic -- surprising easy-to-make salads
- homemade condiments -- updated ketchup, salsa, and sauces will enliven all sorts of dishes
- what's for dinner? -- make a meal for four in about an hour with chicken and red onion kabobs accompanied by an herbed squash tart
- fit to eat: fiber-rich foods -- work more fiber into your diet with recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert
- cookie of the month -- double-chocolate chunk cookies.
- clip-art craft -- identify your suitcase clearly with distinctive luggage tags
- a brand-new bag -- personalize plain tote bags.
- from the garden -- long-stemmed nectaroscordum
- a garden with a point of view -- a secret Greenwich Village garden with paths and focal points.
- freshen up your laundry routine -- conventional washing and drying wisdom help you get clothes clean; these tips will get them even cleaner. Plus, decoding labels.
- show your colors with patriotic pins -- wearing flag accessories is a time-honored way to display national pride.