Martha Stewart Living September 2005 Back Issue 142
Theme: Special Decorating Issue
Martha's decorating inspirations . Her new home on television . Furniture makeovers . A space-saving renovation . Painting a room step by step.
Condition: Excellent used condition ... clean, no tears, no dog ears. A substantial and well produced magazine.
- An Enlightened Home -- renovations add sunshine and space to a California home
- Bearing Fruit -- colorful berries and pods are glistening jewels on fruiting trees and shrubs
- Going Gray -- classical design and shades of a neutral hue come together for a serene atmosphere
- Cafe au Lait Bowls -- bright colors and lively patterns of these cheery cups wake up your kitchen decor
- A Well-Crafted Gathering -- homespun touches abound at a casual meal in the Berkshires
- Furniture, Before and After -- transform flea market finds and more
- dessert of the month -- cinnamon dumplings with apple-cider syrup
- easy entertaining : rustic Italian -- a simple meal with pasta, tuna steaks, Neapolitan green beans, and a no-cook ricotta dessert
- cooking with wine -- intensify the flavor of sweet and savory dishes with splashes of a good wine
- what's for dinner? -- zucchini-mint soup, rack of lamb, potato galettes, grape tarts
- fit to eat: smart snacks -- healthy snacks to enjoy between meals
- cookie of the month -- cakey whole wheat bars filled with raspberry jam
- find of the month -- throw pillows made from vintage silk scarves and handkerchiefs
- painting a room, step by step -- touch up your painting know-how with our techniques
- what to know before buying a carpet -- what to look for and what to ask when choosing a carpet
- from the garden -- sedum, salvia, celosia and snowberries in cool shades of purple and blue
- shade-loving autumn gems -- toad lilies stand out with their delicate flowers and mottled foliage
- American treasure: Shaker craftsmanship -- the influence and appeal of simple 19th century design endures in a Shaker village in Kentucky.