Equus November 2002 Issue 301 25 Years of Horses
100%, 3 sales
Ask seller a question
EQUUS November 2002 Horse Magazine Back Issue 301 25th Anniversary
Special Features include:
- Horse Trends 2002: 25 Years of Horses: From Equus 1 to Equus 301, the stewardship of this special species has united a disparate readership into a like-minded community.
- Equus: The Ride of a Lifetime: When a magazine, a horse and a mission converged, all things were possible.
- The Rest of the Story: In updating a few of our most far-flung past articles, we encountered some inspiring -- and surprising -- twists and turns.
Regular Features include:
- New joint medication tested
- Respiratory research innovation
- Scintigraphy in hoof-pain diagnosis
- How long sedation affects balance
- blanket fitting
- hay storage tips
- canter leads
- stretching habits
- Protecting pasture plants
- Can cucumbers safely be fed
- Limb numbness in riders
- Skin hypersensitivity
- Floor-level feeding.
Near Mint Condition.
Other Products from mcgestersbooksandmagazines:
View all products
Astronomy August 2006 Vol 34 No 8 Special Meteorite Issue
Peter Mansbridge Costco Connection Canadian November December 2009
Breaking and Schooling Horses C. Henderson, L. Russell
Why Horses Kick EQUUS Horse August 2005 Issue 334
Canadian Geographic May/June 1997 Cry of the Wild
Yoga & Meditation Mind Body and Spirit
Twenty Things They Don't Want You to Know 2010 PC World May
PC World February 2009 Cure Alleviate Restore Treat
Holistic Animal Wellness February March 2011 Volume 13 Issue 1
Michael Cera Famous January 2010 Volume 11 Number 1
Last Updated: 9 Apr 2017 09:54:43 PDT
Powered by eCRATER - a
free online store builder